Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Book of the Month: May 2012



Book of the Month is a monthly event, hosted by Book Whales. This is done to highlight one of the books read in the previous month.

---- ---- ---- ----

As most of you already know, I normally post book reviews on Wednesdays. I am currently in the middle of reading The Car Thief by Theodore Weesner and didn't want to have to rush through it in order to pump out a rushed, crappy review. So everyone can expect to read my thoughts about The Car Thief next Wednesday!

In the meantime, it's a new month, which means it's time to share with everyone my favorite book of May! Oh, and did I forget to mention that I ended up creating my own meme/banner for The Muses Movie-of-the-Month?! Everyone will be able to check it out on Saturday when it gets posted for the very first time!

Anyway, here is my choice for book of the month!

----- ----- ----- ----

One of the best books I've read in May is:

Zero by: Tom Leveen
Read My Review: HERE

Why You Need to Read Zero: Aside from the fact that it is the first book I've given a perfect 5 star rating to in quite some time, Zero has a little bit of something for everyone. If you like music and live bands, you will like this book. If you like art then you will like this book. If you like books that are edgy because of specific topics like self-esteem, alcoholism, dysfunctional families, etc., then you will like this book. If you like your romances steamy, then you will like this book. Need I say more? For a book blurb and my thoughts on Zero, check out my review by clicking the link above!

So what is YOUR Book-of-the-Month for May?

Stay tuned for Saturday when I unveil my new meme and banner for The Muses Movie-of-the-Month!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cover!
    Music, romance, and topics such as alcoholism, I'm in!
    Thanks for the recommendation!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to see your new banner :D I love the cover of zero. Will be putting on our to read list.

    ReplyDelete